Saturday, March 15, 2008

A test drive!!!

My car slowly leaves the pit lane. Today is my first practice session with this new car. I know I have to take the ride easy initially. Get to know both the car and the tough tracks that lay ahead. Be aware of the engine failures and crashes that I will have to face. Yet exhilaration I feel when I step on the accelerator is something I can’t describe with my limited vocabulary. Hope my co-riders and racing enthusiasts will enjoy this ride as much as I do.
As the 5 lights go out signaling a ride ahead, let me greet you by quoting the “Great One”
“Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.” Ayrton Senna

3 comments:

mathew said...

honestly F1 is not the same without Ayrton Senna..and you can still feel it..infact i dont even know whom to support now..;-(

Deepti said...

Mathew: this season will throw up many new winners... I support Kimi, what about you? ... Senna is a legend :)

Ravana said...

ndybljhforce india it is....well, that's being unkind;-)))